Monday, December 27, 2004

The computer that hates Katie.

Hello again my blog and/or blog readers. Yes, I am in a good mood. I just got back from Katie's, and my iPod, which I now call Podington, now has 120 songs on its playlist. At the moment I am listening to "Another Postcard" by the Barenaked Ladies. It is great. Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, I'm lovin' it. Hehe, get it? McDonalds. God, I really am a retard silly man. Anyway, I'm happy.

Today, like I thought I would, I got a chance to scare Katie's band mates. I tried, believe me. I guess Katie told them about what I was really doing, though. Remember when I told you about the Jibberish that I directed toward them as a supposed "spell?" Katie told them that it wasn't a spell and that is was just some random Japanese. Now that they know that, they are no more afraid of me. Dammit. Well, it was fun while it lasted. It really was.

Sledding was quite fun. I was obsessed with the Snow Blade (a sled with a seat and a single blade.) I think I went down the hill about ten times at first falling every time. After that, though, I had it mastered. Yes, I was the snow king. God, I am conceded. I finally got my father to go down. He wiped out and biffed it pretty bad. I laughed my ass off... After imagining what Madame would look like sledding and falling. It would be the eighth wonder of the world.

We (Katie and I) then went inside to get some iPod songs. Like I said before, I got 120 beautiful tunes. Right now I am listening to "Breed" by Nirvana. While we were loading songs, Katie convinced herself that her new computer hates her.

Katie: God! Either the computer hates me or Jimmy Fallon. I am pretty sure it's me, though, because when I ever I go by it, it freezes!
Me: Yes, you are right. Go away before you jinx it again.
Katie: Fine! I'm going to go get myself a marshmallow!

It turns out it was the Jimmy Fallon CD and that Katie was not bad luck after all. It was fun making her mad, though.

I called Kellinka this morning. I needed some "friend time", but because I am three states away, I doubt that it is going to happen. I figured that the next best thing would be to call some people. Kellinka was the only one home... Or the only one who would pick up after seeing my name on the caller ID. Whatever. We talked for an hour and forty-five seconds. Yes. We kept track.

Now I'm off to read Mrwilcoxiamdemented.blogspot.com. Talk to you later.

Me: David is so cool.
Tay-Tay: Hey, you know that all of the Weimers (Katie, Tay-Tay, and David's last name) are cool.
Katie: Nope, not me. I'm gay.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Hello Benjamin. I comment on almost every single one of your blog entries. I think it would be so funny to see Madame fall down while sledding, but that is because I just like watching people fall over, as most Americans do. Our phone call was excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.