Thursday, December 16, 2004

How to make a frog snooze.

Today had a rather boring start to it. I just lied, French class was pretty fun for the most part.

Madame: (fondling a miniature pillow)
Kelsey: Um... What is that?
Madame: It's a little pillow. Its great! Look, you can sleep on it or put your pet mice on it to sleep. Its quite handy.
Me: Mice, Madame?
Madame: Yes. And speaking of frogs, who here has ever put a frog to sleep?
The Class: (miscellaneous "what is she talking about"'s and "she is crazy"'s.)
Madame: You mean to tell me that none of you have ever put a frog to sleep? You are missing out! All you do is scratch its belly until it starts to snooze!

Yeah. That gave a few giggles. Nothing much happened the rest of the day until World History.

Shivvametimbas: Was Julius Caesar named after the Caesar salad?
Brazeau: No, Shivvametimbas. The salad was named after him.

I then went on to write in MacKenzie's assignment notebook about how she is a Jew and how she is not allowed to like Christmas... Which she most certainly is not.

P.E. was an alright class today. I got to see Supermodel make HILARIOUS faces when I made her chase the lacrosse ball. Quite funny.

At the end of the day, I got the opportunity to scare Madame. I took it. Kellinka told me that she made a very amusing face of fear when I did it. Unfortunately, I was in such a hurry, I didn't see it. This is my explanation for it, though:

Maybe some old lady tried to help her and give her cookies, but a young Madame thought otherwise and thought the lady was trying to bake her into a mincemeat pie! Maybe when I scared her, I awoke a long lost and hidden fear of her being baked into a pie! Maybe.

When I get home, I came to realize that my power was out. It then came on just as I was lighting a candle. I then went on the computer ony to find out a secret about Kellinka that I will not share.

Well, now I'm off to go Christmas Caroling with Daf and NaNa. Talk to you tomorrow!



1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Although I can't believe you would even deign to mention my secret, I am glad I told you. I feel like I am no longer holding things in. I love that Madame was fondling the pillow, and your description of her fear. Supermodel did make hilarious faces during gym.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.