Saturday, December 18, 2004

It isn't Lent!

Wow. This weekend is very and completely dull and boring. Seriously, nothing is exciting.

Last night I went to Farr's Grove with Mother to see her long lost friends. Yes. They are very, how do I put this? Oh, yes, psycho. Shelley told me that, against my mother's will, she would pay for me to die my hair black. Mother was appalled, but later agreed to it as a "good idea." We also ate there. Mother and all of her friends had a very disgusting... er... I mean, appetizing cod plate. I, on the other hand, had an order of cheese curds. Yummy. I tried to explain to them that it wasn't Lent, and that they didn't have to eat fish on Fridays. Instead of listening, they tried to pawn it off their leftovers onto me.

This morning, Mother woke me up rather early for a weekend. 8:20am. We went to the mall to wrap up our Christmas shopping. Hehe. "Wrap up." Get it? I got both of my Secret Santa gifts. One for French class, and one for the lunch table. They are quite good if you ask me.

Now that Michelle (yes, he is a boy) has arrived for the night, I might as well wrap it up. Omigod. I love that saying. Have a good night.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

That does sound completely dull and boring, but you made it funny. Cod is gross, as is most seafood.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Hello Benjamin! I like your post. "wrap up" haha! You're a funny kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.