Thursday, December 09, 2004

Oink like a pig in labor.

Hello to all of you nosey blog readers who happen to stumble upon my first post. I go by Johnny Jason, Young Josh, Pencil Case, or Madame's Favorite Student. I go to Notre Dame Academy and quite frankly I love french. I was in the NDA 2004 fall play, "Captain Applejack" and I am going to be in the NDA 2005 musical, "BIG: The Musical." I despise sports of any kind, except for an occasional game of badmitten. I have only been in the emergency room once, and it was when I was four and I had to get a splinter that was three inches long removed from the ball of my foot. I love Vh1 and FUSE, but I despise the music played on MTV. I guess you could say I am stuck in the 1980s even though I only lived in them for roughly two months. I also despise preps which I am often mistaken for.

Well, now that you know who I am, please let me explain about the title of this blog entry. You all know Kellinka, am I right? Well, I convinced her that I had a secret blog and only thirty people knew about it (now, that would seem like a lot if she hadn't been so caught up in the moment.) She put up a fight in which she said, and I quote:

Kellinka: YOU'RE THE BITCH WHORE SLUTBAG! you are supposed to tell me these things! pimp, what is the link?

One thing led to another and the whole thing resulted in this conversation:

Kellinka: Pencil Case. If you don't tell me, I will find it. And if I find out, all this time, that you were just kidding and you never had a blog, I will punch you.
Me: Whatever. I would love to see you try.
Kellinka: Benjamin, I took karate for a year.
Me: Ok... I believe you... So, you really want it?
Kellinka: Yes!
Me: Let me think about it... No.
Kellinka: Shut up! Pencil Case. I will sic Madame on you if you don't tell me your blog link.
Me: Oh well...
Kellinka: PENCIL CASE. I LET YOU READ MY JOURNAL, WHERE I WRITE MY DEEP THOUGHTS.
Me: I'm just a "Bitch Whore Slutbag."
Kellinka: I take it back! I was just kidding!
Me: Likely story.
Kellinka: Pencil Case! If you do not tell me, I will tell Cow you have a crush on her and you want to strip her naked.
Me: I'll tell you if you oink like a pig in labor and recite the Gettysburg Address.
Kellinka: Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers brought forth upon this nation a new continent, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlfield of that war. ::Oinks like a pig::.

All in all, I still never gave it to her. I guess she will just have to "find it". Hehe.



1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Haha! I love your blog, Pencil Case. I am quite funny when I'm angry, am I not? And, yes, you did give me the link in the end, because you love me.

Hahaha, this is what my mom just said about this lady on the TV: "She's so Russian that her bloodstream produces its own vodka!" I think that could come in handy sometime during French...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.