Tuesday, December 21, 2004

A snotty mess of tissues.

Madame is insane. I rest my case, Madame insane. Today in French, numerous things happened worth telling. First, right before class started, Madame scooted us all into the hall so she could have a "private conversation" with Mr. Bloomie. Yes, private. I hope he sees that wedding ring on her finger. But, seriously, they were probably just talking about another fundraiser. During all of the scooting hubbub, I was listening to that song "Barbie Girl" by AQUA in Russian. It was mildly entertaining. When Madame said we could come back in, we had to let her read our dialogue/tests. A few bad things went wrong in that department:
-Chelk wasn't there, so our dialogue made NO scence.
-Dan translated word for word, so none of the adjectives were right. In a result of this, our paper was thoroughly covered in red.
-We missed the start of the Secret Santa Swap.

Speaking of the Secret Santa Swap, Chelk wasn't there, so I didn't have a person to give a present to. I got her a cool thing, too! I guess she will have to wait until January to get it. Kellinka gave me an unexpected present. It was a book all about dirty words you can say in French. I thought it was highly amusing, so Kellinka and I decided top show it to Madame. She made the funniest faces while reading it. It seemed as if her eyes were sucking on a lemon. Yes. Very funny. Kellinka and I got very bored after that, so we decided to decorate Madame's poster board with tissues and funny phrases.

Kellinka acknowledging my handwriting on the poster: Awwww! Your handwriting is very cute!
Me: Thanks. Let's staple tissues to it!
Kellinka: And I'll color them yellow! It will look like snow that was peed on!
(We do so.)
Me: Wow, great job, Kellinka. They look like snotty, booger tissues.
Madame: (Rushes over) Pencil Case! You are sick! Get this snotty mess outta here!

Once again, all of the blame is pushed onto me. Damn that Kellinka. I then got my real Secret Santa present from Dan... A GREEN DAY CD!

At lunch, I went with some friends to Mr. N's office to talk. We ate a large pizza that some VERY NICE Juniors gave to us. We love you Juniors!

In Theology, Becky, Alissa, Supermodel, and I presented our skit.

Supermodel (in skit): Last year God failed me. My house burned down with my dog in it and I could hear him barking, but I couldn't save him. I felt so bad.

Like the cruel beings we are... We all laughed at that line.

Toward the end of the school day, Madame tracked me down to give more extra credit. This, I think, is the fifth song she has asked me to download in a two day radius. I better get to it. Also, in Madame news, she (yet again) told me how famous and popular I am for being in the musical.

Madame: Pencil Case, you are popular. Here, let's ask Paul. Paul knows it all. (Talks to Paul) See? You are popular.

As I was leaving, I said my Holiday Break goodbyes to Pam.

In the bus, the driver was mad.

Crazy Lasagna Loving Bus Driver: I. Am. So. Freaking. Mad. Some kid from a different high school threw a big wad of gum in my hair.
Me: Is it out?
CLLBD: Well, yeah!

When I got home, I was extremely tired. I don't know whay though. I layed on my couch to watch I Love The 70s. Very boring, considering I have seen them about a thousand times.




2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

We weren't scooting. We were skeedaddling; don't you know anything!?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Kellinka said...

I miss you, you crazy pimp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.