Monday, December 27, 2004

Three states away, and wanting to see my friends more than ever.

Wow. Five days is a long ass time to be without a new post. Yes. As you may have heard on Kellinka's blog, I am in Colorado visiting my father. I swear to God, this side of my family is highly, completely, and positively insane and dysfunctional. Oh, God. I sounded like I was a munchkin from Munchkinland just now. Cool. Madame and Kellinka would have loved that but, unfortunately for them, I am three states away. I am really missing NDA life. Can you tell? I miss Madame, Kellinka, Seamstress, Chelk, Supermodel, Pam, Daf, Abby, Candy, Nate, QB, and Cow so much you can't even believe. Well, I only added QB and Cow to the list because without them, I have no one else to make semi-evil remarks about. Seriously, I need some "Friend Time."

Christmas was an okay time of year this time around. I got my very own iPod. Yes, yes. I am in love. Now I can download my own Russian version of "Barbie Girl" for listening pleasure. I also got the first three seasons of Seinfeld on DVD. I swear, that show is among the best ever aired. I got a 35mm. camera that is off the hook (no , I am not a wigger.) Now I can take embarrassing photos of Madame for later blackmail. Hehe. I can't wait. I also got numerous Hot Topic gift cards. Three to be exact. And no, Madame, I am not a little goth boy. Santa treated me well this year. I can't complain.

Tomorrow I am going sledding at Katie's. I should be loads of fun. I haven't been sledding in a grand total of two years. I need my fix. The thing is, is that it is a sledding party. That means that I will not be the only one there. All of Katie's band mates will be among the snowy fun. Ughh. They are some of the only people that really bug me. The others being QB, Cow, and an occasional FB. The band mates, along with Madame, think I am a freaky "goth boy." I found this out at the end of last summer. Katie told me that they were afraid of me, so I decided to have some fun. I started mouthing jibberish toward them along with an evil stare. Darren, the guitar player, was freaked out and started to cry. It was f**king hilarious. I can't wait to do it again in about 12 hours.

I don't really have much to say at the moment, but that I am really longing to see my friends. Even at this very moment, I am waiting for Kellinka to log on so we can IM. No such luck.

Talk to you soon.

4 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

I had so much fun on the phone with you. NunMadame is totally afraid of those Siberian priests to this day. And Seinfeld is absolutely the best show ever filmed.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Come baccck Ben! It's been far too lonely and I need to see you and Kellinka and everyone. Yay for posting and adding me in the people you miss list. I miss you too!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Wolfae said...

DUDE! You don't miss me? Man that sucks. :( boo hoo. I got an iPod to.~red actress in cpt applepoop

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Magster said...

I love you too Ben.... But at least you are having fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.