Monday, January 24, 2005

Bye-bye, NewSpaniard.

Okay! It works like a charm. I guess now I am obligated to give all of you loyal fans out there *cough* Kellinka *cough* a good entry. Here we go...

[Narrator in a low, melancholy voice] Today started like any other day. Pencil Case going to school while giving Daf a ride also, starting first period at around 8:03am, you know, the usuals. Something about this day, though, gave Pencil Case a bad vibe. It all started dring the prayer service after second period.

We were all sitting there listening to a guest speaker drone on about sledding on a snow hill with a cafeteria tray when I heard the most shocking news of the day. Gulp. NewSpaniard had been fired over the weekend. You see, NewSpaniard was not my teacher, but a friend. She was a good math tutor, a good mentally ill impersonator, and a good...well...horrible Spanish teacher. None the less, though, she was a good person. I am very depressed about this news to say the least. I am mad at Kellinka, though, for comparing her departure to William Hung (see www.mrwilcoxiamdemented.blogspot.com.) She and I even went to talk to Madame about my sadness.

Madame: What do you kids want?
Kellinka: Pencil Case is very upset about NewSpaniard leaving.
Madame: Well, he should not be worrying about her because he is not in Spanish. [Proudly] He is in French. But, anyway, [to me] what can I do to make you feel better?
Me: Dance like a monkey.
Kellinka: See! this is what he does! He makes you feel bad for him then makes you do ridiculous things that will embarrass you for his pleasure. He always asks me to "oink like a pig in labor!"
Madame: Oh! That's ridiculous! Skedaddle!

We did leave, but only to the now twenty minute lunch. This is because the guest speaker ran over his time limit by forty-two minutes, and thus, the rest of the class periods are now only about fifteen minutes. During lunch, nothing happened.

In Art, though, a very funny thing happened.

Me: [To Barbie] Hey. Why did you steal Pam's compass?
Barbie: What!? I didn't!
Pam: Settle down. He was just teasing you, hon.
Barbie: What did you call me!?

It was quite funny. I believe that Barbie thought Pam was "coming on to her."

That was my highly boring and sad day.

[Narrator in the same voice] Tune in tomorrow for another twisted episode of Chaka-Lakah-Lakah!: The Blog.

Guest Speaker: [In a very "praise the lord" booming, enthusiastic voice] Who can tell me what day it is today?
Daf: Fire and brimstone day?

5 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

You are indeed carazy. That was exactly how the conversation between you and me and Madame went, too. Hahaha.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

I'm sorry about your depression over New Spaniard. I'm sure you'll get over it soon enough.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

OK, first off, Pencil Case, you need to find some sort of way to sumarize your comments or something. Second,
THAT IS A REALY GOOD IDEA! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
And if you talk to Katie about it, maby, just maby, you could get the band to change thier minds.
Because we do already have plans for what we had already wanted to do. And I am just ONE member of the band so I cant realy make a decision for everyone, you know?

And we probably shouldnt get pictures off of the internet...

OH! I KNOW!!! Kevin could draw a few things for us and we could pick one we like!

Thancks Pencil Case!!!!!!!!!

Bye.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

THAT IS FLIPPIN AWSOME, I REPEYE, AWSOME IDEA!!!!! screw my idea!! Last dance is all my friends fave song, so it would probably appeal more to them 2, so , AWSOME!!!!

See, I promised I would read taytay's blog!!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

Pencil Case,

I am realy scared right now, I think my parents are getting a divorce!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.