Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Come get your free shadow! No down payment needed!

Wow. I am super tired, so I will be quick...

This morning was a jean day for the Freshmen, because we won the phone-a-thon. Yay. Go us. Anyway, I wore my hated by Madame t-shirt. You know, the one I wore the day I forgot to put a school shirt on? The one that has the Nirvana emblem of the nine layers of hell on it? Yeah, that one. She tried to give me a referral for being "out of uniform," but I once again talked her out of it. Today was special in another sense, also. Today I had my first shadow! I was so excited to meet him! For once, I got to be the "big kid." Well, come to realize that my shadow was Candy's on/off boyfriend. My shadow dream popped like a bubble because I knew at that instant, he would only talk about Candy. The first thing Madame says is, "Spencer, Pencil Case is the perfect example of what not to be in high school." Haha. So funny I forgot to laugh. Really, not even being sarcastic, it was funny. After I tell him to watch me practice my dialogue (which, by the way, is coming along greatly), Candy turns around and says that she is "stealing my shadow." Okay. No skin off my nose. He goes off with her, and I am left alone as the bad guy for "quote, un-quote" ditching my shadow. Yes, Kellinka and Seamstress said I was a ho. In an act of revenge, I yelled Kellinka's family nickname down the hall as loud as I could. "POOKA!" She once again called me a ho, and ran off.

During Lunch, I worked the Data Match. For those of you who don't know what Data Match is, it is a once a year program in which you fill out a form filled with nonsensical questions. They match your answers with those of the rest of the student body, tell you who you are compatible with of the opposite sex, then sell them to you for the low price of $1.00. My dollar went to waist, though, because I was matched with all of the dance team. Most of whom I don't know.

After sixth period, Kellinka and I engaged in a "mock him because he deserves it" conversation with Ulcer Boy. He told us what he was worried about this time, and in response, Kellinka told him not to give himself yet another ulcer.

Damn, I need to get to bed.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Magster said...

Ehem....I was on the list too! Last time I checked I wasn't a dance team member!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Yes, DataMatch pretty much sucked. I did not have to pay a damn dollar to know I am not compatible at all with the freshman class, thanks.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

I wish I was in your school!! MINE SUCKS ASS!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

sorry if i stole your shadow. i told you you could have him but you said that he couls be mine. plus we were/are not dating i mean we havent kissed our any of that. boy pencil case you are in deep sh+#.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.