Monday, January 10, 2005

Going on an excursion to find a lost notebook.

Today was insane. In order for you to get the full picture of my day, let's start with French class. Madame was stressed to the max today just thinking about exams. In a weird Russian tactic to get us to finally learn how to do math in French, Madame let us do it first hand on the board. Kellinka was first. Of course, she did it perfect and went to sit back down. Sockittoya was next. She totally screwed it up and skipped, like, three digits. Natalie was next by choice of Madame. She did it perfect, but stumbled a little with the translations. Last, but not least, was me. You see, I am not good under pressure. Today was no different. I got all of them perfect when I was in my seat, but when I was on the board, I was a train wreck. I finally managed to get it somewhat right. Madame then went into a big rant about how Europeans are better at math, and how they have better rules.

Madame: I cannot believe that none of you know the "25 Rule!"
Random Student at the Left Side of the Room: After all, we are just stupid Americans.

Madame started rattling off long division and long multiplication, expecting us to know what she was talking about. She then explained how America is stupid and stuck up for not using the Metric System. If you ask me, Madame needs to realize that she is now in the "American category" and that she needs to think then speak.

Once again in Theology, we just pissed Frater off. 'Nuff said.

On the way to World History, I grabbed Anna Schumacher and had her help me scare some unsuspecting victims... Like Supermodel. During World History, my group finally gave the Judaism report. It went okay, except for the fact that people write very s-l-o-w.

At Lunch, Kellinka once again grabbed me and made me go on an "excursion to find her lost notebook." You see, Kellinka carries a green notebook with her where ever she goes. She calls it a journal/novel. It is said to carry all of her deepest, darkest secrets. Well, today she lost it. She made me go to the French room about three times to look for it in hopes that no one has been reading it.

Kellinka: [In a panic] Seriously, Pencil Case, wht would you do if you found a notebook full of writing? Would you put it away?
Me: No. I would most likely read it.
Kellinka: Exactly! We need to find it!

We never found it, but I made sure a wanted ad went up. I donated fifty cents to the tsunami relief effort so I could put a handprint up that read, "Donated by Kellinka's Green Notebook." That way if someone sees it, they will want to keep it because it is a celebrity. If that happens, it will be easy for Kellinka to find it, because the person who has it will be flaunting their new "friend."

That is my day so far. Most likely, I will post later. No promises, though.

Kellinka: That is a good one! Schmatin.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Wow, Pencil Case, this is a great entry. I love it. I bet someone will read your famous blog and realize they are in possession of my lime green novel/journal. Then they will go steal the hand off the walls of the atrium and ask us to autograph it.

I am glad you hate Schmatin.

And of course I did my French perfectly. I am the uber language dork, after all.

I hate America's measuring system. I don't even know what it's called. If we used the metric system, it would save so much of my time studying that damn unit-conversion method/factor-label method for my ICP final. What is America's measuring system called anyway? I am going to ask the next reasonable adult I see. Americans are pretty stupid, if you ask me.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Math with Madame is completely nuts!

P.S. Don't forget about cosmic bowling and Popular!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.