Monday, January 17, 2005

If you have a noun, it goes "ploomp" to the bottom.

Well, it has been three days, and I am yearning to write. I got a few of my exam grades. Uggh. Let's not even go there.

Today in French, Madame went over our exam with us. This consisted of an overhead projector and a dead dry-erase marker. Madame then asked us to repeat after her when she was spitting out all of the conjugations. Maybe, at the most, three people repeated. She got extremely upset over this.

Madame: Why do you kids not repeat when I tell you to? I already know this stuff! I am not crazy! I do not ask questions to myself!

She then did a few very subtle twitches which I believe I am the only one that saw. She then tried to explain to us about the order of the "noun graph."

Madame: You see, kids, if you have a noun to make singular or plooral, you need to remember that it goes "ploomp" to the bottom.

Yes. She still has a Russian accent. We finished going over the test, and we went on the next class.

In Theology, nothing happened except when EVP dared to ask me to ask the Frater if he wore anything under his habit. No matter how psychotic I may be... NO!

During World History, Nate transferred into our class and I told him of the infamous name, "Joonie Moon Deeder Dooder."

At Lunch, Daf, Pam, and Candy came up to me saying how a group of former "5B Lunch Senior Men" have taken over our table. As a long made pact, Daf and Pam took it upon themselves to sit with them. This boy, Bobby, started to shout curse words at her face and threaten to punch her right in front of Mr. Brooker. Tiffany told him that she would like to see him try and that Mr. Brooker would defend her. Well, actually, all Mr. Brooker did was tell Tiffany that it was "Senior Privledge." Wow. What a meanie. We ended up moving, and sitting at a different table. Yes. It sucks.

In my FIRST DAY OF ART WITH KELLINKA, PAM AND NATE nothing happened except for a ditzy Barbie.

Artsie Tartsie: If you guys get lucky, maybe we can do self-portraits first!
Barbie: Oh? Of ourselves or our friends.
Artsie Tartsie: Of yourselves. You will have a mirror to look in.

It was a "you-kind-of-had-to-be-there" thing.

On the bus ride home, CLLBD almost hit a man walking across the street. Yes, the brakes just about knocked the wind out of all of us.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Artsie Tartsie, Benjamin? You do know that "tart" is an old-school word for "prostitute", right? Well, after that.

I was one of the people who repeated, because, as you tell me all the time, I am a nerd. Also, shut up. "Ploomp" is almost as funny as "plooooral."

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

You whore. Being sick and missing school and not seeing anybody is bad enough, but then I come online and you don't have a new entry up. Well, GOD. I hope French class was no fun without me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.