Wednesday, January 19, 2005

NewSpaniard has bad ratings.

Sorry. Today, there will be no Madame stories or tales because she was...How can I say this...VERY BORING AND OLD-LIKE. Just kidding. There will be a few Madame moments.

In Theology, there were two speakers for the infamous "Vocations Awareness Week." One was a priest in a frater uniform/robe that talked really super loud, and the other was a senior at St. Norbert's College who thought he was cool. It was mildly boring and very weird. It just gave me an unwanted feeling to be in the presence of two Fraters. It was like I was in the Twilight Zone. Well, the class was soon to be over, and when it was, I booked it to English.

In English, we used the whole class to learn how to do a weird notecard thing. It took me thirty-seven minutes to get it. When I did, it was time to leave.

During Lunch, Candy and I had to interview some nuns for Theology homework. One nun was psychotic, and said that her best hobby is boycotting Coca-Cola. Insane nun.

In Art, Barbie was her usual ditzy self. You see, Artsie Tartsie was explaining that on today's project, we could use any material we wanted. Barbie's hand was extended in the air because she had a question. In fact, her hand was up for quite a bit of time. Artsie Tartsie then said, "I think I am going to leave the paint and glitter in the cabinet today, though, because it gets way too messy." Barbie then looked around very softly and lowered her hand as if it was never up. I guess I just find it funny that even in class all she thinks about is making her projects and herself pretty.

After school, Kellinka and I, before the Forensics meeting, went to see Madame.

Me: [Sarcastically] Are you going to Chef Chow's or Smokey Bones?
Madame: I am not going to Smokey Bones.
Kellinka: Haha! I heard about that! So, you thought "The Roadhouse" was too American?
Madame: No. I just don't like places that don't take reservations.
Kellinka: Texas Roadhouse takes reservations!
Madame: No, they tell you they take reservations, but when they tell you to be there, they just say "Wait an hour." So you end up waiting a hour. That is not reservations! That is just garbage.

Yes, Madame just can't help that she is funny. In the Forensics meeting I couldn't stop playing with these plastic stick things. After the meeting, I stick the sticks up me sleeves, and thus, my shirt shoulders stuck up in a point. I said they looked like a zoot suit, and I instantly became "40s Man!!!!" I think Kellinka busted a gut laughing so hard. After I took them out, I went to say hi to NewSpaniard. She was typing grades into her computer at the time, then went to a site where kids and parents rate teachers. After she couldn't find it, I told her to look at Ratemyteachers.com. After I realized what I had just said and that NewSpaniard had very bad ratings on the site, I ran away not wanting to see her reaction and her feelings being hurt. Kellinka then whapped me a good one for telling her the site (by the way, if you want to see her ratings, click http://us.ratemyteachers.com/ShowRatings.php?tid=1108066&type=0 !!!) I then practiced my forensics with Ellen and Girl-Dawg. After that, Kellinka and I went outside to wait for DV to pick us up. While we were waiting, I dug a tiny hole in the snow, stuck my face in it, and blew. Not thinking of what would happen, I came to realize that by doing this, snow tends to blow up in your face and go down your shirt. Kellinka laughed so hard once again that I believe she busted her other gut. Oh, great. That's all we need is a no functioning gut Kellinka. She then the the "Blow in the Hole in the Snow" and ended up with many a snowflake attached to her face. I got bored while waiting, so I demanded Kellinka to fetch mr a stick so I could draw in the snow without getting my fingers cold. After trying to protest by saying "I am a little immigrant orphan child, and I wear nothing but shoes made of cloth. If I follow your request to get a stick, my feet will freeze," she did it. We then drew scatter plots in the snow, then finally, Kellinka's DV came. He dropped me off at home, and now I am waiting for Daf to pick me up for youth group.

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

I am so sad that you didn't mention you blowing snow into your own face and the fact that I am a poor orphan immigrant child.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

I Can't believe that Madame was boring today!!!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

Hey Pencil Case! I can't believe Madame was boring either!!!!

The nun part made me laugh though.:)

See ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.