Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sitting in the middle of DFW, and I miss Father very much.

Well, I am no longer in wonderful Colorado. In fact, at the moment, I am in DFW airport waiting for my connecting flight. It was very sad leaving Father, Wado, Tanya, Leli, LC, Tay-Tay, Auntie Cindy, and the rest of the family. I cried my eyes out, and I still am sad. It sucks.

I don't have much to type seeing as how I am on a Neptune internet Access Station in the middle of gate C26. I have 13:22 left. I will blog more tomorrow when I do have more time.

God, I am sad.

:: Sob. Boo-hoo. Sob. Boo-hoo. ::

I will tell about my trip home tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger EJ said...

Thanks for the post~~
I'm sure to keep reading yours from now on

:)

EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.