Sunday, January 30, 2005

Survivor 13, set in Tibet.

Wow. This weekend was very eventful. It was so hilarious! On Saturday morning, I was so bored. The original plan was to go to a movie with Britney and Lee-hah, but Britney was grounded, so Lee-hah decided to ditch me, and spend the day watching basketball. My day was boring from then on to roughly five hours. That is when Lee-Hah called me to sleep over. I went over, but when I got there, I saw that Lee-Hah's two friends, Sierra and Lis, were there. I thought, 'Oh, great.' They actually ended up to be pretty cool. We couldn't find anything to do, so Sierra had this crazy idea to make some prank calls. I said I would like to see some calls made, so we got the phonebook, and wrote a script for Sierra:

Hello. Is [Name here] available? Hi. This is Susan Liapog calling from CBS studios in Los Angelas, Callifornia. It seems as if you have been chosen as a cast member for Survivor season 13, set in Tibet.

It was at this point when the person being called would either do one of three things: Say that they're not interseted, Freak out or ask questions. There was a variety of responces, but a few very notable ones. This one lady started to freak out, and then put us on speaker phone. Her husband started to freak out also. It was very funny. This one lady thought we were her sister, and demanded to admit it was a prank. And this one lady wanted to think about it, so we gave her a bogus 1-800 number to "call us back." If anyone was seriously concedering our offer, we told them to keep our location a secret. It was fun for a bit, but then we got bored. Sierra then decided to have more fun.

Sierra: Hey! Let's order Chinese food to someones house! Two of the most expensivest thing!
Lee-Hah: [Looking at the menu in the phonebook] It would be the $18.95 rib-eye platter.
Sierra: Yes! And some sushi!
Me: Sierra, sushi is not Chinese, it is from Japan.

We never actually ordered food to a person's house. I convinced them that it was too mean. After Sierra found a "cancerous lump" on her arm, they both left. We then fell asleep.

This morning, Britney and I went to Lee-Hah's basketball game. It was long and boring. After that, we went to the Fox River Mall, where I told all of the prep stores (Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, Limited, etc...) that they promote eating disorders. I almost got kicked out of Abercrombie.

Now I am at home, where I await to to go sing at eight.


3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

I Love the SNOWY-SNOWY-SNOW TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Home BECAUSE WE HAVE A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Benjamin, I want to prank call people with you too. Even if we just tell people they won free insurance or something. That sounds like oodles of fun. Haha, great post, as usual, Benjamin.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

ha that is funny you tell those prep stores to make clothes that fit me, not mary-kate olsen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.