Monday, February 14, 2005

Back row, corner.

I did not blog yesterday due to the extensive length of the second tech rehearsal for the musical. It was boring, except for the fact that I played BS with a special deck of Manikin Pis playing cards. That statue just shows how perverted and pedepfileish humans are.

On Friday, as you know, I went to see a Jesse McCartney concert. One of the worst night of my life. You see, Lee-hah promised SunnyDay and I that she would sit by us, no matter what. Well when she found out that she had second row seats with Assleigh and Ellesburg, SunnyDay and I were chopped liver, so to speak. When we got in, she ran off to her VIP seats with her friends, and SunnyDay and I walked with the parents to the third balcony. When we got to what we thought were our seats, we were shut out.

Assleigh's mom: [To Ellesburg's mom] Here we are. [Looking at a few very perfect balcony seats made of fine leather]
Me: Wow. We had better seats than what I thought we would have.
Assleigh's mom: What? Oh. No. These are not your seats. Your seats are up there somewhere. [Points to the top, most back row in the corner]

SunnyDay and I fought the crowd, and we finally got to our seats. Two sticky metal fold out chairs in the, you guessed it, back row, corner. It was bad. We couldn't see anything, hear anything or tolerate anything. All of the songs were a blur, and if we were lucky, on occasion, we could see Jesse McCartney's hair. Not that I came to this concert hoping to have a good time, but come on! Anyway, when we went home after the concert, SunnyDay and I told Lee-hah how bad of a time we had. SunnyDay started to cry for no reason, which triggered Lee-hah to cry also for feeling like a ditching bitch. If you ask me, the whole thing was stupid. End of story.

This morning, I dyed my hair for the musical. It a huge change, but it is a little on the brown side.

YAY! NO SCHOOL TODAY!

6 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Kelsey-o-Saurus* said...

Wow it sucks that you had such a bad time. I'm sorry. But it is cool that you are going to dye your hair red (You put that in TayTay's blog..)


K bye.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

You saw Jesse Macartney and I wonder why you didn't like it? I mean you are a 15 year old guy with good taste. And you dyed your hair brown? I don't know what to think. See you later

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

Hey Pencil Case!

I WISH I COULD COME SEE YOUR MUSICAL!!!

My dad is gonna film it though,

yes, I do like that Thomas kid a lot!! He is in 8th grade, but he is one of the very few 8th graders that do not think that I am a dork. That is good that he likes me as a buddy!!

Good Luck on your musical by the way!!!!

- LC

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Ello my poppet Benji. I love your new haircut.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Oh, goodness. I just saw your blog description and it made me laugh out loud in the library. So funny.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Relga said...

bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.