Friday, February 04, 2005

Crème puffs minus the crème.

I am really going to try to make this entry short because I am very tired.

Today in French, we once again went to P102, the computer lab, to look up French recipes for tomorrow's food day! Oh, yes, tomorrow is also Kellinka's birthday. I guess I should get her something...and by saying "get her something," I mean rummage through my pantry and grab that year old can of Spaghetti-Os. Anyway, I am making French breakfast puffs, which are basically crème puffs minus the crème. Yes, they are just puffs of sugar. Hehe. All the food will be good, though. Anyway, back to French today. In the computer lab, Kellinka got chosen by Madame to run and fetch her a grade scale sheet. When I asked to go with, Madame shut me out by saying, "Let me think about it. No." Insane is an understatement for Madame. Instead of tagging with Kellinka, Madame had me work on grading French II papers. It was quite fun, seeing as hoe Madame uses Turnitin.com. Turnitin.com is a website for teachers in which they can see if their student's work had been plagiarism. Ironically, most of it turned up as "High alert."

In World History, Anna Valeska and I were passing sassy notes back and forth. They actually weren't "sassy" so to speak, but weird-in-a-dirty/naughty-way. After Alex wrote me a note addressed to "Mr. Supermodel," I got a little giddy. As you see, I really want to puke at the sight of seeing Supermodel waiting at the alter for me. She is a nice girl, but she can be annoying. Anyway, I showed Brazeau the note Anna V. wrote me, jokingly, not thinking that my note was on the back. Well, long story short, Brazeau read it and asked me if Anna V. really was a "dykey Jew," and he was shocked that she knew how to use the word "ass". Wow. I am afraid to look at him, because he might ask me about Anna V.'s sexual orientation again, and that is a topic I wish not to discuss. I agreed to his demand...never let it happen again.

Two tests in the afternoon. Algebra and Physical Science. Ughh. I think I bombed both of them. I will tell you how I really did tomorrow.

At practice, I was singing with a mic for the first time. Scary.

Daf: Seriously, I think FB is stalking me. He says that he trusts me with his life, and that he is my "true friend." I am scared Pencil Case. He is weird.

This was funny because FB is quite possibly the most social person at NDA, and he has no friends, but a thousand acquaintances. I find it funny that he just throws around the "I trust you with my life" card. I would be scared if I was Daf, too.

4 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Yes. Please never question my sexual orientation. but...I AM NOT GAY! ARGH!
~Valeska

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Now I make myself sound like I'm bisexual! GOSH!I am heterosexual. ARGH!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Sexual orientation!! Haha, I love that term!! hee Cute post Benjamin.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Hey. There is going to be a fire drill in one second. Bon anniversaire a moi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.