Thursday, February 10, 2005

H-A-P-P-Y Birthday, Madame!

No, I am not dead, nor have I forgotten about you. Yes, I have been very busy/tired/cranky, most of which roots from the musical (thank you, Kayleigh). But the good news is, is that I am back and blogging! Before I start with today, though, let me have a chance to recap about the last five days:

Saturday: Yes, the Sweetheart Switch dance. I went with Kellinka. Before the dance, Sockittoya, DC, Seamstress, Alex, Kellinka and I went to Victoria's for some good eatins. Well, pasta. We then went to the dance where I took roughly three rolls of film. Great fun. Also, at the dance, Kellinka got very pissed off and called Sockittoya a slutty whore when she caught us dancing. It was quite funny.
Sunday: Tech rehearsal and the Super Bowl. Enough said.
Monday: I really can't remember...
Tuesday: Kellinka and I worked the Phone-a-thon after school on behalf of the Yearbook club. Ironically, myself nor Kellinka is in the club. Tuesday was also the day in which I held my blue "lip-pop" in front of my mouth as if I was dying of hypothermia. Kellinka also got her first referral today...for not bringing her book to Theology.
Wednesday: This was Ash Wednesday. Of course, like always, we had to go to mass between second and third periods. I sat with Daf, Pam, Nate, Liz, and Eric. According to ABC, also know as the TalkingInChurchNazi, we were talking the whole time. All that happened was I told a non-catholic Daf what the bread was, and as a result, got a referral along with the other four around us who did nothing. That was it for that day...well...except that we had Chinese food for lunch. Candy's treat for Pam's birthday.

Today, it was Madame's birthday. I got to school and instantly was bombarded by Kellinka. "Sign the card for Madame!" she yelled at me. It was a "Funniest things Madame has said card." I signed it. When she read in in class, she started to laugh hysterically. After her manic laughing spree, she shed a tear or two. I guess she loves us, really loves us (a la Sally Fields). We then went on to discuss how to say random, useless Crayola crayon colors.

In Study Hall, which I luckily have in the French room, I wrote a birthday letter to Madame in French. When I visited her later, she told me that she understood it perfect. I was so proud.

In Art, Kellinka would not stop me.
Artsie Tartsie: [In a serious, flustered voice] Can you sit down and stop talking?

In Algebra, I went to Student Services to set a meeting with my councilor to discuss next year's schedule.

After school, Pam's grandma and grandpa took her, Daf, Pam's friend Ashley, and I to get ice cream for Pam's birthday. It was yummy. I had Crème Bruleè.

Frau: Russia is a lot like China, if you are a first born and a girl, they bury you alive. Madame was luck to have escaped.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Crème Brulèe is pretty much the most delicious thing in the world. I just bought crème brulèe flavored lip gloss.

And it was actually, "Could you please sit down and not talk any more?"

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

hey you forgot about john lennon. you dope

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.