Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Norte Dame Academy Presents: "big! The Musical."

mnvkjsdfhgjsdbvljk

Can I just start by saying how much I love being onstage? Really, for me, it is such a rush to get nervous and then perform for a live audience. I love it. The first weekend went well. Saturday better than Friday from an audience point of view. Backstage, however, was another story. The orchestra monitors weren't working, so the cast had no indication of what the tempo of the songs were, the main orchestra piano broke down, so we had to haul in a new one during the performance, and Gina's mic was live for a few seconds backstage, so the audience could hear our dressing room conversations for a moment. All ended up better than the first night performance wise, though. I was so excited. The first cast party was at Sockittoya/Emmy's house, and the second on was at Sammy's. Both really fun. Only two more days until I do it again! ::Screams and runs away in excitement:: Even the Frater said I should study voice in college because I have "a blow-away voice." That is a great compliment coming from him seeing as how he is a music major. Go Frater!

I am too tired to post anymore tonight, but look for me in the next few days to have another one!

PS - This brief entry was for all of you nagging readers that had to have your way. You know who are. Teeheehee.

18 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

hey I am going on Saturday, good luck!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

A direct quote from La Mère: "Sure, Benji can come to Noodles with us. SO LONG AS HE RECOGNIZES ME AND SHOWS SOME ENTHUSIASM WHEN I COME TO SEE HIM THIS SATURDAY."

I told you, she is nuts.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Pencil Case said...

La Mere is insane. Not as insane as Madame, though.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Ushing ROX!!!!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

NewPrez said you did a very, very nice job, Das Vater told me to tell you that he said that.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Kayleigh said...

Oh yay for Ben! I only hear good things when it comes to your performances! I can't wait! :D

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Kayleigh said...

Okay, so pretty sure I have found a way to get into people's blogs! How exciting is that?! Ben...

SHFIFTY-FIVE!
Girlfriend's age: Shfifty five!
My IQ: Shfifty five!

:o)

Kayleigh

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

CONGRATS For your musical Pencil Case. I am lookieng foreward to seeing the dvd!!

Keep on acting
-LC

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger SpazzyG said...

You have WAY TOO MANY COMMENTS!!!!!! good job. HIGH NOTES. hit em like a pro. God that was high. It was funny. you did a nice job. Wish i coulda been up there with you. too bad.
You kick ass Ben,
Ellen

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT UPDATEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway...

I AM GOING OUT WITH FATCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

OK.
Pencil Case.
Please. Please. PLEASE Update.
I think it is verry entertaining to read your blog.

(Utt is a faggot.)

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ,
was bored, deceided to read this for the first time. who knew you could sing and write! your definitely going 2 b famous!!
Christiny

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

Why are you depressed?

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
theo~ hmwk pg.7-11 in other bk,
rd packet he gave us
that test was so not hard, yeah i probably got some wrong but who doesn't! what ever, why r u so depressed lately?
Ariel

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

hey update already!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger goofygoober said...

Okay dude ur right. I guess if i say sorry its not enough. but im friends with taylor now. katie still wont listen. Dude, u sound cool. I know weve had our ups and downs(in the blogs) Whenever u come ot to colorado again id like to get to know u. But dude, im not a jerk or a fag or any of the things people have called me.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Hey, Benji. I know you're having a bad day and I just wanted to say that I definitely hope it gets better.

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Sanjay said...

I want to say his this is my frist comments Norte Dame Academy Presents big the musical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.