Sunday, March 06, 2005

Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom, will there be enough room?

Last night was by far one of the most funny nights in my life. You see, Britney, Lee-Hah and I were supposed to have a "cousin night" where we go to the mall and a movie, then have an all night laugh attack. Well, after Britney bailed on us to go the West game in Kewaunee with some ghetto friends of hers that go to Franklin, Lee-Hah and myself decided to go to the movie anyway. When we got there, we had missed the 6:30pm showing of The Pacifier, so we were forced to hang in the mall until 8:45pm, the next showing.

Whilst in the mall, we roamed around with nothing to do. If I remember right, we hit Hot Topic, Claire's, Spencer Gifts, Coach House, Old Navy, DEB, Bubble Putt Mini Golf and Sbarros. We then got to ShopKo where a new batch of fun would commence. The store was dead, so we went to the back checkouts to grab some ice cream. There were no customers and only one associate, so we introduced ourselves. Her name was Brittany, and she was bored. We tried to force her to dance, but it was a no go. Instead, Lee-Hah and I went to buy a large piece of pink poster board to make her a "The Best Sales Associate Ever" card. We couldn't help ourselves from buying a pack of twenty generic thank you cards, too.

We made our card for Brittany and went to give it to her. She laughed so hard. My guess is for at least one of two reasons: 1) I drew a picture of her on the inside of the card...Very stickish. 2) Lee-Hah drew demented/spooky clowns all over it...Also very stickish. After the laughter dulled, we started to fill out our thank you cards that we were bound to give to random strangers as a "nice" gesture. Some of the cards go as follows:

You should be glad that we can melt your heart of ice.

When beads of sweat drip down my face, I think of you and how much hotter we can make this.

Exercise is good.

You are a royal flush.

You are GORGEOUS! Call me, babe! XOXOXOXO.

Thank you for helping me in this time of need. Your sympathy is greatly appreciated.

The rest of the cards were along those same lines. We then had to leave to go to the movie. In the lobby, though, we started to give the cards out to kids we thought were between the ages of 12-17. They either said no, took one and looked confused or pretended to be excited because they thought they were invited to a party. By the end of the movie, which was very great I might add, we had about three cards left. We gave them out to random people and left. Mother then took us to Jennifer's to watch the kids.

Today, Jennifer took us to the circus. Oh, God. I rode an elephant. Biggest mistake of my life. I felt so bad for it! While we were in line, the little girl behind us was all, "Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom, will there be enough room?" Over and over again. I thought it sounded familiar. Next time the circus comes to town, Daf and I decided to boycott it. I really can't wait.

Oh yeah! This weekend, I also got a Lamb Chop puppet. So fun.

7 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger twistedbass said...

yes ben. you went to my blog which i have no idea how.you call me either twistedbass,Em or in your case,erson.

keep commin to my blog please!! and thank you and cheese and corn and green beans(which i dont like)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Kayleigh said...

I'm pretty sure I'm hurt that you didn't say hi to me at McDonald's... pretty sure.

:D

Kayleigh

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Ben, this has to be one of your greatest posts. Reasons in being...
-You rode an elephant
-Conquered the black light minigolf, which Maggie and I are extremely afraid of.
-Went to the circus
-Got a lamb chop puppet.
Ben, you have to be one of the coolest people, EVER.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger SpazzyG said...

Hey Ben,
Your Friday sucked ass. glad you had a better weekend. LEAVE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG TOO SILLY GOOSE!!!!! I want a card. I feel bad for brittney cause you violated her, and yet i think you made brittney's day. Visit me at work. I need cheering up too!!! i want fries right this very second. maybe ill eat a pear. I like pears. I saw the PAcifier today. Better than i thought it would be. Im bored as hell. your blogs make me smile.
Merci et Au Revoir,
Ellen

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger SpazzyG said...

Hey Ben,
Your Friday sucked ass. glad you had a better weekend. LEAVE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG TOO SILLY GOOSE!!!!! I want a card. I feel bad for brittney cause you violated her, and yet i think you made brittney's day. Visit me at work. I need cheering up too!!! i want fries right this very second. maybe ill eat a pear. I like pears. I saw the PAcifier today. Better than i thought it would be. Im bored as hell. your blogs make me smile.
Merci et Au Revoir,
Ellen

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Benji, this entry made me laugh harder than anything. I would have loved to get one of your cards.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

I read Tay Tay's blog, I promise I believe you!! :)

~ Even if you did copie the name, I will always be your friend,
LC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.