Monday, March 07, 2005

CounterfeitMini.org

Counterfeitmini.org is quite possibly one of the most strangest things I've ever seen. Seriously. Click here to see what exactly it is I am talking about. I mean, who makes a website devoted to the capture of counterfeit Mini Coopers? I am having trouble trying to figure out if it is real or just a well played out parody. Kellinka, Seamstress, Sockittoya and I were just chatting about it.

Me: Counterfeitmini.org is hilarious.
Kellinka: Hahaha!!
Sockittoya: Qui?
Me: I can't figure out if it is a joke or not...
Kellinka: Same here!!!!
Me: It is strange.
Sockittoya: What is it?
Me: Kellinka, you are a faster typer. Explain.
Kellinka: Okay, it's this page with detecting counterfeit Mini Coopers, and I have no idea if it's real or not.
Sockittoya: ....

Sometime in between there, Seamstress popped her head in to say something.

You kind of have to see the site yourself...

Today in French, Madame and I got into an argument about what a creative sentence is.

Me: Madame, you ask us over and over again for a creative sentence. What do you mean by that?
Madame: Pencil Case, I ask you kids to think of something creative, and you give me things like love affairs and names. It is a drawing. Not a photo, even. If it was a photo, maybe. But no.
Me: Give an example of a creative sentence, then.
Madame: Okay. "The lady in the green dress is holding a crying baby."
Me: That is creative?

Yes, I know that English is Madame's fourth language, but come on. "The lady in the green dress is holding a crying baby?" That is messed. Sorry, Madame.

10 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Well I'm just popping in, like I did in the chat. haha.
CounterfeirMini.org is kind of cool. What was up with the skunk though? *confused*
Madame is uber creative... in a foreign way.

Wow, I get to be the first comment. Crazy!

Blog on!
~Seamstress

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

CounterfeitMini....hahaha. And then Maggie was all confused but wouldn't go to the website, so I sent her a link to it with the title "Here you go, Miss Lazy Pants."

Anyway. Madame's English is very good. Well, sometimes. "Is it The West Side Story, or just West Side Story? Is that two words or three?"

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Relga said...

Ben,
I am pretty sure you know who I am. I am the girl you forced to skip study hall math help to come down to the commons with you.

That help?

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Relga said...

Ben,
I am pretty sure you know who I am. I am the girl you forced to skip study hall math help to come down to the commons with you.

That help?

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Relga said...

Ben,
I am pretty sure you know who I am. I am the girl you forced to skip study hall math help to come down to the commons with you.

That help?

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Relga said...

I am pretty sure you know who I am. I am the girl you forced to skip study hall math help to come down to the commons with you.

That help?

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

You are a dork Pencil Case. But then again, who isn't?

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger PiNk PaNtHeR said...

yeh you're messed up! i dont even noe you! so leave me alone! stop going to my blog! i dont like you!! and i dont flippin like tay-tay he is a good friend of mine! so leave me alone!!!!





















pooooooooooooooop











dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

GO TO MY BLOG!!!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

OMG!!!

Pencil case, do not worry about it. That guy with the long blond hair looks like someone who has NO damn imagination!

Darren and Danny e-mailed them and gave them a piece of thier mind so do not worry.

They probably already broke up. THEY SUCK!!!
I heard one of thier songs. It sounds like the guitar player was hacking up a hoarshoe!

And the singer was terrible! I already know the lyrics. Let me sing them...

siejeijioruxruiurirpjrirejejejjerfjjfriejfihjfrijfrijfojfrifurejfrejrjfirjfrefrioejfrkefmriofjfifjfijfkjnfirjfjfmsjfdsjfdsjfljfijjfkdjfdknfdkjfkdjfjf!

There.

Once again, do not worry, I am not mad at you in any way!

BYE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.