Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter at the YMCA.

I adopted a cute lil' gothy fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!







Well, I hope I encouraged you to adopt one, too. Fetuses are the best pets ever. They just sit there swim in their jar of green goop.

God, grant me a life.

In other news, Spring Break is here! Yesssss. Seriously, all I needed was a break from NDA for a week. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but a mental health week is in order every once in a while. Today, Daf and I went to visit Sammy at ColdStone. We were there for two hours waiting for her to clock in. We got our delicious (ice cream), and left. I am now at home awaiting to color all of my thirty-seven goddam Easter eggs. I love Easter. I wonder what my basket will hold this year!!

Also today, I got a YMCA membership. I love that place. I burned 356 calories this morning before noon. w00t for the Pencil-Case-Meister.

I guess I will talk to you soon. After all, I have all week.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger PiNk PaNtHeR said...

I dont like you.


Good-bye

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

i can't believe you guys waited two hours lol...that's freakin insane. but it made me feel special that you visited me two days in a row. and thanks for the bracelet!

i hope you liked the pop rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.