Friday, April 01, 2005

Hitch sucks.

Well, I have not much to say tonight. I went to a movie with Lee-hah and her middler (derogatory name for middle schoolers) friends. Hitch. Damn, it sucked. We were supposed to see Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, but they all wanted to go against me and decide to be victims to another horrible Will Smith movie. Errgh. It was very slow and boring, so to make up for my loss of a good eight dollars, I had some fun pissing Lissy off. You see, I took the long antenna of Lee-hah's cell phone and tickled it on Lissy's face six times and scared her sixtimes by letting her think it was a spider or something. Quite funny.

Today, I did nothing but go out to eat and to the mall with Daf once again. Very fun...once again.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Aww, poor Benji had to see "Hitch." I heard it was pretty bad. And the banner is great. You know me and frightening flash video's! haha!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Hitch was too chick-flicky for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.