Monday, March 21, 2005

Insomniac, showgirl eyes.

Yesterday, Mother had a migrane. First one in nine years. Thought I would let you know. Also yesterday, my group in World History planned to go over to AV's house to film our project. To much "dismay," Abby and Nate were nowhere to be found. Loritz called nate three times, and it ends up that he went to a movie, and blew us off. Abby, on the other hand, slep through the whole day. That bitch. We gave up trying to get ahold of them, so we settled with the fact that we would make the movie ourselves, and give the other two less points. The movie sort of morphed into a comedy, which is okay, but the reality of it is, is that is a total mockery/slap in the face to Brazeau. On a lighter note, we get to show it to the class tomorrow. Yesssss (this is the perfect time to say that I HATE Napolian Dynomite. I just randomly use phrases from it.)

Damn. I am tangent today.

In French class this morning, Kellinka, Seamstress and I presented our dialogue. Pretty sure it kicked major boo-tay. Paul and Sockittoya's, on the other hand, was pretty great and UNSCRIPTED. Yes, I always look forward to theirs. Today they talked about eating fish and jumping off of a plane...I think. Madame then gave us, and I will stop the "ungodly large number" rumor here, two new verbs. Three including the one nobody copied down from last week.

In World History, AV, Loritz and I confronted Nate and Abby about the project. Nate fessed up to his mistake, but Abby went on for roughly twenty-five minutes about how "It wasn't her fault," and "If we were going to do it at all, we should have called her." It was quite funny, and I laughed very hard. Brazeau said that he would give them something else to work on to make up for the points they lost. So not fair. Whatever, though. I'll be fine for my grade.

Before lunch, Kellie told me that Madame said I was "out of it" this week. I went to talk to her about it.

Me: Madame, why do you think I am out of it this week?
Madame: Well, I walked by you in the hall today, and you didn't even say hi.

Anyway...in Art, Artsie Tartsie decided to make her way around the room to help people one by one once again leaving me last once again. Errgh! She makes me so mad. Seriously, she takes, like, twenty minutes on one person, so she has never gotton to me yet. Because I was done, and all I needed was her approval to move on, and because there was thirty minutes of class time left and she was still thirteen people away, I taught Kellinka and Becky how to draw a good, realistic eye. I went step by step, and it turned out to be a very good piece. According to Kellinka, it "deserved to be in the Louvre," and her favorite part of the lesson was when I said "and then you scribble to shade it in, but don't tell Artsie Tartsie [last name]." Kellinka then named my drawings "Insomniac, showgirl eyes" because I added blood vessles.

3 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Art class today was so funny, albeit not productive at all.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

I wish Abby wasn't taking the project so personally. Plus, we did tell her when we were getting together. O.O <-- my eyes straining for sleep

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Hahaha... look on PowerSchool to see what Artsie Tartsie has done now... cooperation grades. Ha. Haha.

I don't know any better. I'm only a Canadian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.