Friday, March 04, 2005

Well, I am back, but no so good.

Ughhh.

Today has been one of the worst days of my life. Seriously. I'll tell you -- for venting purposes only.

This morning, I woke up and I couldn't breathe. I was very scared, so Mother gave me some nasty Robetussin that claimed to taste like honey, but I think the real flavor was turd pie. Aunt Sara took me to school because Mother's car is at the repair shop. When I got to school, the rumor that Good Smile has a boyfriend hit me. This made me fairly depressed. I got into the French room, and Kellinka had pictures. As I was looking at them, Madame found one of her, and paid Kellinka fifty cents for them. She threw them out. Kellinka then went into a violent rage on me and, I am being serious, made me feel bad about myself. I went to sit down at my desk until class started. When it did, we had to present our ten questions. My group (Chelk, Candy and myself) decided to volunteer and go second. The first sentence was read by Chelk:

The man at the desk does not know he is flirting with a lesbian.

That was how the sentence went. Word for word. Madame then said:

Madame: This disappoints me, really, it does. I tell you kids to be creative and you choose to write dirty things. I am really ashamed.

The fact of the matter is, is that she directed the scold to me. Candy was really the one who thought of and wrote the sentence. Yes, I might have inspired it, but it really was Candy, no matter what she says. We then had to do our assignment over -- this time clean. It turns out that the whole class had at least one dirty sentence. They all got the punishment, too. Because of this nonsense, we missed Fun French Friday once again.

I then went to World History. Brazeau passed our tests back. D-. I don't get it. I studied two weeks non-stop for this test. I had this stuff down. I guess no matter how hard I try, World History is not my subject. I then went to lunch. I had a coughing attack which resulted in me bruising a rib. Ouch. It hurts. Also during lunch, I returned my big, the musical script. This was very depressing for me because this marks the official end of a few of the best months in my life.

Me: [To Mrs. Schmidt] Can I buy my script.
Mrs. Schmidt: Sure. All I need in twenty-five dollars.
Me: Okay. [Pulls out money]
Mrs. Schmidt: Hmmmm. I don't know. Nope. No sell.

During Art, I smuged and smeared my drawing unintentionally. That was a bitch to fix. Next was Algebra. I didn't have my due assignment completed because I was too sick to do anything the night before. On top of that, we had a quiz. Half way through it, I realized that it was all wrong. Re-do time. I guess I got a 98% on it, so it was no biggie in the long run.

The pep-assembly was boring and stupid as usual. It is just another excuse to get out of class and pretend you like high school. Sounds like the ingredients for NDA to me. I then went to Science. I was about three minutes late because I had to swing by my locker and grab my books. When I got into the class, I was attacked with tons of dirty looks, glares and stares. I guess a kid named Bryan in my Science class was caught smoking in the bathroom during the pep-assembly. Apparently he came in seconds before me which made for a good "Pencil Case is a tattle-tale" moment. I know the truth. I was grabbing my books. End of story.

On the bus ride home, CLLBD was telling me that when I don't ride the bus, she is happy. I guess that her dropping me off is a hassle because that means she will get home late...well...you know...on time. I am now home alone for eight more hours because Mother is at a party until 3:00am. Tomorrow damn well be better.

4 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Awwww, Benji. Well, a D-, when you flip it about, looks like an igloo, or a man with a goatee. I'm sorry you had a terrible day, just remember that in one week you will be going to Noodles with myself and La Mère. Because, you know, she won't be going out on a date then.

I'm very sorry I made you feel bad about yourself. It won't happen again. Well, it probably will.

I hope this comment made you feel better, because you demanded that I comment to make you feel better.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Awe, Don't feel bad; today had to be the worst day of my life too. Sorry if that doesn't make you feel better! :( I feel crummy. I feel like a kleenex box, and every day a part of me is torn out and thrown in the garbage. BLAH!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

thanks for updating, but i didn't do it. i hope you have a better day.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

HOOOOOOORAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
You updated!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.