Wednesday, March 16, 2005

White-Out sniffing.

DAMMIT!! Blogger just ate my post, so now I have to attempt to re-write it.

French was entertaining again, as usual. I lost my text book, so I had to read on with Chelk. When I sat next to her, a funny conversation from long ago was triggered...

[Dream Sequence]

Well, about a month ago, I was hanging out with Chelk.

Chelk: I have to go get a drink. Be right back.
Me: No. [Grabs Chelk] You cannot go until you finish the girl ass-slapping.
Chelk: Girl ass-slapping?
Me: Girl ass-slapping.

[/Dream sequence]

I thought it was funny.

During Lunch, we had a nother Caberet Night meeting for the mighty Frosh. It went WAY better than last time. We got a lot done. There was no arguing this time, which was a really good part, but an even better part was the fact that Anna Valeska joined the team and is now in the act! This is wonderful news. AV is an amazing actress, and I don't know what I would do without her in a Caberet act. Claps for her.

The rest of the day was pretty snoozish until the bus ride home. You see, CLLBD was more crazy than ever today.

CLLBD: Yeah...so...I sniff White-Out and nail polish. They are pretty much the same, but nail polish is colored.

4 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous kellinka said...

Your bus driver sniffs Wite-Out and nail polish?! She should be FIRED!

How did you enjoy the crash course on Russian history in French this morning?

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger twistedbass said...

hey ben. I hate wiggers too.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

ben...you crack me up...i can't believe i'm actually included in your cabaret night act...just forget the garbage bag interpretive dance, k? lol...good times.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

You know Benji, I'm not TOO happy about the Cabaret Night thing. I'm afraid to talk to Mac Kelly! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She's a senior, and seniors normally, i said NORMALLY hate stupid Froshes like me. K?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.