Sunday, April 10, 2005

Cabaret Night!

Oooooooookay! I mean, soooooooo goooooooood! Seriously, so fun. Cabaret Night, I can't wait to do it again.

I got there early to finish set up, but ended up spending the whole time sitting with KVC watching the seniors practice their class act. It was fun. When people started to show up, I mingled my way to the library for some good entertainens. I then was a part of the artists in action exhibit with Pam. That was over quick, so I had nothing to do for roughly three hours. I watched some random acts before it was time to get ready for the frosh class act. Total kick ass.

Frosh Class Act: "Miss Senior NDA." Me, FB and a bucnh of girls immitate the seniors. Very funny and loved by the school.

Sophmore Class Act: "The Bachelor." No offence to any sophmore, but it really wasn't that good and I, among others, didn't get it. Still better than any other school's sophmores could do, though.

Junior Class Act: "Thriller." Amazing. It was very MJish, and the dancing was perf. I loved it.

Senior Class Act: "Sister Act." "Whose down with G-O-D? EVERYBODY!" This was my favorite act. I loved the songs and the costumes (habbits and 90s pop clothes, helloooooooooooooooo!). Oh, happy day!

Afterward, Kayleigh took me to Krispy Kreme and a late night dinner at Perkins. She misses Mark...Hee. We had a few, ahem, good talks. We then threw those little coffee creamers at each other, and one landed in my water. I didn't notice it until about fifteen minutes later, though. When I did, I opened it and put it in her water. Hee. I then put a whole bunch of salt in her macaroni and made her eat it if she wanted me to talk to her again. Much like making Kellinka say something in this similar story.

I now have to go watch Desperate Housewives. See you all soon.

4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

*oink*

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I ACCUALLY SAW A COMMERCIAL ON COUNTERFIT MINI COOPERS!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Since you wanted something more than oink...

I love insomniac showgirl eyes!!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Kayleigh said...

Haha, and I did eat the macaroni now didn't I??? :D

P.S. Mark's back :D
I'm happy
And I promise I'll never be like that again :D
Well, no garauntees... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.