Thursday, April 21, 2005

German saltmines.

Briged, Kelsey highly dislikes you...believe me.

Anyway, now that that is off of my chest...French class was fun this morning. We learned about past tense, finally. I didn't get it at first, so I was highly confused when Madame called me up to the board to answer a question. I went into default mode, and tryed to get the super brain child, Kellinka to help me, but no. It then clicked, and I was confused no more. I believe my mild state of confusion was due to me being forced out of the "Learning T." Bitches and hoes. Theology was fun...aside from the fact that my eyes were still all itchy and sore from my allergies. I wasn't really paying attention to the Frater, anyways, though, but to the fact that Lizzy had gel pen marks on her nose. English was okay...I still didn't volunteer to present my "who is your hero?" speech. Oh, yes, I am a procrastinator. Today had to be one of the more fun History classes, though. It was just me making paper cranes and getting extra credit points from this game we played in class.

In Art class, Carazy Boy was psycho again.

Carazy Boy: Cow, I hate you.
Cow: Well, I hate you too! I would like you if you stopped throwing erasers at me, though.
Carazy Boy: Hell, no! You deserve to get erasers thrown at you, just like you deserved to fall off of a four-wheeler.*
Cow: [awkward pause and stare]
Carazy Boy: [Not to Cow, but to April for no reason] That is what I thought, trailor trash.
Me: [High pitched, maniacal laughter]
April: [Sarcastically] Yeah, that is so funny, seeing as how he has been calling me tralor trash all year.
Me: [Contimues maniacal laughter]

During eighth hour, I could no longer stand my eye pain, so I went to attendance to call Mother. She said to stay in the office, and she would pick me up. Did I listen? No. I went to get my homework upstairs, and on the way, stopped in Madame's room. I was really walking into a heated conversation about writing up pamphlets for the Eurotrip in the Honors III class.

Madame: So, who wants to write about the Eiffel Tower? Christina? Good! Okay...Shy Guy, you are the only one without a thing to write...it looks like you have to do the German saltmines.
Shy Guy: No!
Madame: What do you mean, "no?"
Shy Guy: Madame, look, I don't want to learn about the German saltmines! That is why I took French...to get away from the Germany stuff.
Madame: Well, Germany can be fun, too.
Shy Guy: No! It is boring!
Madame: Boring?! You say that Germany is boring?! That's it, automatic bajillion zero.
Shy Guy: What?!
Madame: Well, see if Christina wants to trade.
Christina: I don't want to do the German saltmines! That is boring!
Madame: I know what you mean. Look, Shy Guy, are you sure you don't want to do Weis--blah--heimblahergenblah...I cannot say it! Well, are you sure you don't want to do the German saltmines? You should.
Shy Guy: Fine. I'll do the saltmines.
Madame: Well, if you insist. [Signs Shy Guy up to do the saltmines]

After school was fun I went to the doctor for my eyes and got drops, and then came home.

PS - Last night's 80s night at the youth group was stellar. Daf and I were totally rad looking to the max.

*Cow and April did in fact fall off of a four-wheeler and Cow's arm is now in a sling while April is gashed to the core. Not meant to be funny, but totally is!

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Magster said...

Hey Benji! I stayed up for this! I think I am your biggest fan!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow, and get that dinner date planned! I love you a million times over--but you have to stop sending my those "things!" But don't worry, I still love you! I hope that your eyes get better! And you better give your speech soon you bad man you! Just kidding! Night!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Art class is fun to the max times a katrillion. Oh, yes. Carazy Boy and his psychotic brain are pretty much the highlight of my life.

I remembered the totally random thing Madame said during lunch. She was talking about Indian food.
Madame: Yes, well, he had this clay-oven baked thing.
Berceau: Did it taste like a clay oven?
Madame: Yes. No. I don't know.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

There are now very tall, very Amish looking people in the library. I just thought you would like to know.

Also, I hope your foot is working.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Ben, I miss you making faces at me during my Spanish class. Ask Linley (if you know her) about my expressions from Friday. I had some good ones when I left the room and went back in.

Wow, it's 2 a.m. Okay, go do your trashbag interpretive dance now. ADIOS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.