Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hair extensions.

Today's History class possibly could have been the funniest one of the year.

You see, chillens, Casey and I always socialize during this class because listening to the rambling lessons gets boring after a while. Anyway, today Casey came into class all tired and asked me to wake him up if he did in fact fall asleep. It got to be halfway through class, and he still hadn't fallen asleep, but we both were falling bored...fast. He asked me to do something to his hair that would be cool, so I asked if I could give him hair extensions.

Pencil Case Vocabulary: Hair Extensions = strips of curled paper taped to
one's head.


He said yes, but advised me to do them good. I made the strips of paper from a History handout, six to be exact, and curled them. I taped them on one by one while Brazeau wasn't looking. I knew that if Brazeau had saw what I was doing, he would have been like, "Pencil Case! Referraled!" so I had to make sure he couldn't see me. Once all of the strips were on the back of Casey's head, I chuckled because it made him look like he had a mullet/housewife flip-up, but stifled it fast. I lost it when he started to caress his head by patting it and bobbing it up and down. I lost it even more when he attempted to put it into a ponytail. At this point, I had uncontrollable laughter. I tried to stop it in many ways. Biting my lip, covering my face with my shirt, and even thinking of tragic stories. No luck. (READ: I literally am laughing out loud while typing this.) The laughter wouldn't quit, so I went to drastic measures. I had to ask a suspicious Brazeau History questions to try and prove that I was listening, and not goofing off. I bursted into laughter while asking the question.

Me: So, what you are really saying, is that new laws kept forming -- [Harsh laughter]
Brazeau: [Instant pissed off look] Casey! Pencil Case! Nock. It. Off! Casey, get those paper things off your head!
Casey: [Very tired] Okay. [Pretends to take the strips off, but quits when Brazeau turns away.]
Brazeau: [Noticing five minutes later that the "extensions" are still atop Casey's head] Do I need to see you two after class?
Me: No. [More harsh laughter]
Brazeau: Casey, take them off. Now!
Casey: [Takes off extensions]

Yes, one of the funniest moments of my life. Anna Valeska thought it was funny, too. She laughed about it, literally, all day.

In Theology, we had a heated debate.

Frater: Can anyone tell me why the Eucharist is important?
Me: [Raises hand. Frater calls on me] Well, I think you are asking a personal opinion of us.
Frater: Oh, really? Well, then, what is your "Personal opinion?"
Me: I don't think the Eucharist matters as long as you have a sturdy relationship with God, which I do.
Frater: That is a Protestant belief.
Me: Okay, now I am Protestant. Is that what you are saying?
Frater: [Very angrily and out of turn] NO!

During lunch, Daf and I did a "Purse Raiders" to Kellinka's purse.

Daf: All you got is a dollar?! What the hell is a dollar going to do?

Jackie and I wandered around the school during Study Hall today. Much fun.

Tonight, I am going to a cedar meal at Candy's house. God, I love the Jews.

6 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger GonedaddyGone said...

"FatCatsaying you will meet closeminded people in your life...it seems as if she could a little help herself."

you sure are quick to juge.you have not even met me.

sorry if that comes off mean but you have not meet me and you are deciding if i have "issues"or not.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

I cried it was so funny.
~AV

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

thanks i am glad you love the jews, just add the ceder stuff to your blog

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Haha! Very funny. My favorite part was when you said: "I knew that if Brazeau saw what I was doing, he would have been like, 'Pencil Case! Referraled!'"

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

Hello schvinky.

I am board.

I have not commented on your blog in a long time, SO I AM NOW!!!!!!!!! HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

i love the jews too.

go talk to erica beinlich lol.

ROCKAPELLA ROCKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.