Monday, April 25, 2005

Oh, so random.

I would just like to voice two things real quick.

POINT NUMBER 1) What in the bloddy hell is with the Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie break-up? I love The Simple Life, but without one (like Paris plans it to be. I hate Kimberley Stewart), the show is nothing! Argh!

To: Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie
RE: Whatthehellareyouthinking?

Please stay together! I need The Simple Life to live my life completely!

Much love and chocolate paper,
-Pencil Case

Don't get me wrong, folks. I am not an over obsessive fan like "william" from createBlog.com.


liek, oh em gee, more hilton drama!~!! i swearzers, if they liek, aren't bee eff
effs nemore, my hole freakin' wurld iz gonna crash down!1!! say it ain't so
paris!!!!!!!!!11!2!

He is a freak.

POINT NUMBER 2) This isn't really a point, but a funny mini conversation that I enjoyed.

Allison: Some college in Navada just ran some tests, and the proved coffee to be good for the liver!
Me: Well, it is bad for the stomach, brain and the rest of your body. So, what's the point?
Allison: Yeah, I guess, but it is still good for your liver. What does a liver even do, anyway?
Me: Produces, holds and filters body acids.
Rachel: [Sarcastically] Great! My insides will be melting and having a breakdown, but at least I have the comfort of knowing that my body acids are being safly filtered! [/Sarcastically] Allison, go away.

Well, there are the two points, people. Talk to you later!

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Kayleigh said...

the world would be quite said without them. i feel for you my freshman

Much amo

Kayleigh

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Hottest post ever. The end. Period. Exclamation point. Thank you very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.