Monday, May 02, 2005

"Did you know that person?" "No."

Sammy is a super fun senior to hang with while ditching Estufa's Study Hall. We talked for a bit in Student Services, but then that damn bell rang, and she had to go to lunch and I was forced back to Estufa. I walked with her, though, to the commons. Oh, geez. On the way...

Me: Oh, god. I better get back to Estufa before she has a coniption.
Sammy: What did you say?
Me: Estufa is going to have a coniption?
Sammy: [Laughs] That is why you are my favorite freshman.

Me: Want me to scare someone?
Sammy: Sure...
Me: Okay! [Finds random girl in busy hall and jumps in front of her and does "Booga-booga!" noises in her face]
Random Girl: Oh, my god.
Sammy: [Laughing to the point of no breath] That was the funniest thing I've seen all day! Seriously! [More harsh laughter as she heads for the commons, and I head for Estufa]

Today, in French, Madame was telling us some kind of divorce/affair/acquaintances story. I don't know. She is weird like that. Tomorrow in Theology, my group has to present the video we made. It is actually funny.

During lunch, nothing happened. During Algebra, boring. Science, so boring I almost forgot how bored I actually was.

I am now memorizing my French dialogue and listening to Rockapella.

6 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

The girl was Marie Kaufmann, she's a sophomore...she went to middle school with me. That was amazing!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Benji, I'm beginning to think that you don't care about World History anymore. *sniff*
Also, the only time you mention me in your blog is when I have a stupid reaction to something you did...
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE being a kiss up.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Jackie, Kara, Rachel and most of all, ME!

-The Estufa

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Hahaha, did Estufa really leave you a comment? I wonder.

Anyway. Student Services is a beeyotch that needs to check its email and learn about PROCESS OF ELIMINATION.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

hey ben.....uh yeah this is sorta awkward....middle school sux...im gonna skip a grade and end my misery
Watever ill talk to u later
Jen

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

I just made the weirdest noise ever.

That is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.