Thursday, May 26, 2005

Exams. I hate exams.: Volume Two: Part Deux of Three.

Today was very easy.

Third Period - Honors Freshman English: Well, this exam was a lot easier this semester. I actually knew the vocabulary words and the Romeo+Juliet questions were a breeze...Or should I say they were a zephyr? There is my dorkey vocab skills showing.

Fifth Period - Study Hall: Oh, the commons. This was a great hour. There is a long story to go with it. You see, this morning, the student body came into school (the commons) and saw "BROOKER'S POOPDICK!" in big letters on the skylight. Brooker, being the great asst. principal he is, called the cops to report this act of vandalism. Even though it was implying that a married man with kids is gay, the message was funny and had the students in an uproar. I feel bad for the guy, I really do. But, anyway, back to study hall. Nothing except for Logan jamming to Wicked.

Sixth Period - Art 1: Our exam. Ugh. We had to draw the person across from us in seventy minutes. Kellinka was my model, and I thought I did a very good job of drawing her, but Artsie Tartsie thought different.

Me: Artsie Tartsie, what do you think? [Holds up picture]
Artsie Tartsie: It is a very nice drawing, but it just doesn't look like her.
(Read: Artsie Tartsie could have stopped there, but noooooo.)
Me: Really? What do you mean?
Artsie Tartsie: Well, her nose is larger than usual, and you drew it pretty small. Oh, and her mouth sticks out because her braces are in the way.
Me: (Literally) Okay, sure. [Walks away]

She needs to know that people have... Oh dammit... What do you call them? Oh! Feelings.

I guess I will see you tomorrow with a wrap-up of this miniseries of NDA exams.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Estufa really does think you call people bitches and hos all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.