Monday, May 09, 2005

Les Gagnants.

Les gagnants. Yes. The winners.

Well, it was a good thought anyway. You see, last Friday, during the all school De La Baie Fest, I partook in a three-on-three basketball tournament. Yes, I was thinking the same thing, "What the hell? Pencil Case...Playing sports?!" It was a spur of the moment thing, actually. Kellinka, Kelsey and myself entered quite stupidly.

[In French class three days before De La Baie Fest]

Kellinka: [Reading the announcements to the class] Attention: All students! There is one more spot open for the three-on-three basketball tournament to take place during De La Baie Fest. Contact Mr. Havlicheck for details...
Me: [Interrupts and slams hand on the desk and states with sarcastic enthusiasm] We should make a teem! It shall be a French team!
Madame: Yes! Pencil Case! Go, go, go! Mr. Havlicheck's room is right next door!
Me: Madame, [blushes] I was kidding.
Madame: Still, you should make a team.
Me: Are you serious?
Madame: Yes!
Me: Fine! [Looks toward class] Who shall join me?!
Kellinka: I will, I guess.
Me: Good! Now that we have Kellinka and I, we need someone, you know, good.
Madame: Come on, kids. Who is good?
Me: Kelsey is!
Madame: Great! Kelsey, join them, will ya?
Kelsey: [Sinks low in chair] I don't wanna...
Madame: Oh, come on!
Kelsey: Fine.

Next thing you know, we are set to play. The three days before the big game were a few of the worst ever. I was so scared! I became even more scared when I found out that the people we were playing were seniors and that Kellinka and Kelsey were the only girls in the whole tournament. We even came up with a plan. Give the ball to Kelsey.

Well, Friday finally came, and so did the game. It took some guts and a crowd of fans, but I played my best. In fact, I was the only one on my team to make a basket. We lost 1-25 in fifteen minutes. Pathetic, I know, but you have to remember, it is me we are talking about.

I am going to skip the details of the weekend, and skip to today. In World History, Casey made another funny. Well, I made Anna Valeska an origami crane and when Casey saw it, he wanted to make one, too! He made on, alright. He took a strip of paper, and folded it randomly, then lastly, he bobbed it up and down to create a "flapping" motion. Soooo funny.

Well, I guess that is all for now, not much, I know, but I promise to be back soon!

Oh, yeah! Daf and I planned or tickets and trip to Colorado today! Yesssssssss. Less that twenty days now!

9 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger PiNk PaNtHeR said...

yes sir *salutes* i shall fix my xangas..


yeh i noticed they didnt work after awhile...heh thanks

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Yes, I would have to say that the basketball tournament was not the highlight of my life. Or my athletic career. Which does not even exist. Which is saying something.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Hey, it must've been fun to be in that tournament though! *_* He..he...he?

Anyway, yeah, Casey's bird was HIL-AR-I-OUS!!! And yours rocked my world...Haha...yeah...

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

dont worry ben i listen to ur advice...even if no one else does. hehe im j/p im sure people really do listen to ur advice. they just forget it really fast...ok wow that sounded mean when i said it out loud...but trust me..it didn't sound that bad when it was still in my head. dammit! im sounding dumb now..so im just gonna stop writing before i say somthing ill regret later.
Jen

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

Hello Blogger Buddie!!!

OLC, the one in colorado, is playing a jazz club tommorow evening!! WE ARE GETTIN' GIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

he ripped off his own braces? jeez hes crazy!....r u like traumatized for life now? im traumatized from hearing about it...im gonna go and get a thereapist now later
Jen

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

ben we definatly should go to LA! but i guess we'll have to settle for manitou instead. Oh but its gonna be cool anyways.
Jen

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lemming Chick said...

WELL I PLANNED MY TICKETS TO GREEN DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO GREEN DAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORRAY!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU AND DAF SOON!!

post script: How long is Daf going to be here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.