Monday, May 16, 2005

Life, as we know it.

Life is a funny thing.

So many twists and turns.

Laugh.

Cry.

Born.

Die.

Life is a funny thing.

Tonight I got the news that two of my dear friends were killed in a fatal car crash. Missy and Emily. It is very sad, yet I can't even cry. I am just shaking. Missy gave me a hug everyday before history, she bought me lunch last week and she ran through my lines with me before every performance of big, the musical. I should try to get some sleep, for tomorrow is going to be a horrible day at school.

4 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Utter shock. My head is killing me. Utter shock.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

ben....im so srry to hear about ur friends....i know how ard it is to lose friends..im here for u if u need it. i hope ur ok.
Lots of love
Jen

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

i know it is hard, we all miss them

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Thank you for making me laugh today. It was what I needed.

Part of the lesson in this is that you have to tell you the people you appreciate that you appreciate them, so that they know, and: I appreciate you. A lot, a lot, a lot.

Ho bag dick face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.