Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Rainman.

Today was much better for the student body, I feel. I believe the majority of us have gotten over the depressed stage, and we are starting to realize that the girls were a great influence on us and we are showing that. So far we have the scholarship in their name and the pink and blue memorial ribbons everyone was wearing today. I miss them so much, but I am happy they are loved and remembered.

I got into school this morning, and there was a sign on my locker that had a picture of Supermodel and a lovely note from Kayleigh on it. It is so sad that she graduating in a few days. The sign was an inside joke, by the way. I love it.

So, French. Today was quite calm, oddly. Probably because Madame forced me to be quiet. Kayleigh is the only senior in the class and she had to take the exam today. After she was done, I was talking to her on account of that this is her last day for French. Madame thought I was talking out of turn, when it was all Kayleigh.

Kayleigh: Yeah, pretty sure that the exam was really hard.
Me: Oh, that sucks, I have to take it next week.
Madame: Pencil Case! No talking!
[I go back to doing my work. A few minutes later, Kayleigh talks to me again]
Kayleigh: I love my iPod.
Me: [Nods head]
Madame: Pencil Case! I said no talking!
Me: Madame! I did no talking!
Madame: You are still talking...
Me: What?!
Madame: To me.
Me: Yeah, well...
Madame: [Mocking me] Yeah, well![/mocking me] Do your work.
Kayleigh: Haha...I got you in trouble.
Me: [Under my breath] Shut it.
Madame: Pencil Case! Enough!

In English, we watched a ghetto 1960's movie version of Romeo+Juliet. In the film there was, as Brownie puts it, a boob roll. Great fun.

On the bus ride home, Erik and I were talking about how he memorized his mom's library card number. I told him to memorize my library card number, and I whipped out my card. He read it once and had it down. I called him the next "Rainman," no matter how gay people think he is.

Youth group tonight! Yes!

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

i updated again, aren't you proud? French was not calm, are you nuts! You and Paul....

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Haha, French today was very funny. Then Madame just randomly decided that I was going to beat you up, wtf.

Erik is Rainman. He remembers the whole Russian alphabet and it probably took him, like, twenty minutes. It is why he is so good at languages.

Boob roll!! Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.