Friday, May 20, 2005

Seniors, you are outta here!

I am really tired, so I am going to try to make this quick.

Today was the seniors last day. It was very sad, but I am glad they are going off to college. Today was also the second of two very messed up senior exam schedule days. You see, we had four seventy-five minutes classes of periods five, six, seven and eight.

First-but-technically-fifth-period was study hall with the Estufa. It was a long class, so we all wanted to watch a movie when I noticed that Spice World was still in my backpack. I was all, "Hey, let's watch it." So, we did. It is still as stupid-funny as I remember it. We fast forwarded through the naked men parts, though. For Estufa's sake.

In art, we took part one of our semester exam. So long, but kinda fun. It involved cutting, pasting, scratching and drawing demented hands. At the end of the period, a mini conversation with Jenny hit Kellinka's funny bone.

Jenny: Hey, Pencil Case! You forgot your pencil!
Me as I am leaving: No, that's okay. You can keep it.

I don't know why, but Kellinka busted a gut over that.

During lunch, I chatted with the seniors for the last time, but ended up settling for FB standing on top of Schott. It was rather creepy.

Algebra was long and CC was in a bad mood. Enough said for that class...Until the bell rang. Because of senior privilege, seniors don't have an eighth hour, so after algebra for me, they were done. This involved lot's of screaming, car horns and flying papers. In other words, a very fun ten minute passing time.

In science, we did static electricity things like a group shock. My elbows still hurt.

Graduation is tomorrow! I am going with Kellinka and then to the new Star Wars with Paul and Steffy afterwards. So excited!

3 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Jen jen said...

hey ben...so when r u gonna be out here? if ur gonna be here for terriotry days than u'll prolly see me and my friends....cuz we r so dorks and hang around terrritory days! lol...anyways i guess ill see u when u get out here
lots-o-love
Jen

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

thats wicked awsome that ur gonna be here in a week! me and a few friends are really looking forward to seein u
ok well im gonna go
Jen

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

OMG OMG OMG

I got a tag board on my REAL blog. Check it out !!! :P I';; tell you how to get one too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.