Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Trying to move on.

I believe the title pretty self explanatory. Yes, this whole thing is sad and, yes, it has brought us a lot closer together as a student body. I hugged Worst Enemy and we exchanged apologies. It was those kind of things that kept everyone moving yesterday. I believe I am to another stage of grieving, though, one that is remembering the good times and not focusing on the death. I have been trying to cheer people up. It hasn't worked 100%. Whatever, though. I just hope nothing like this happens ever again at NDA.

So, today in French, Paul and I had random DVD's in our backpacks. They were ones that we personally enjoyed. In fact, we might be the only people that enjoy them. We tried to get Madame to pick the one she liked best.

Paul: Madame! Me and Pencil Case have a question for you!
Me: Yeah! (Lays two DVD's in front of Madame) What one do you like best?
Madame: (Looking at the titles Thumbtanic [a Titanic parody made with thumbs] and Spice World) Boys, neither of them are good. Sorry to break it to you.
Paul: But if you had to pick.
Madame: Kids, you are not getting it. I am getting dumber just by looking at them. Now, go do your work.

We have plotted to put Spice World on in the room on Friday morning before Madame comes in.

After a much dragging Theology class, all of the freshmen went to the old gym for student government nominee speeches. Somehow, I was nominated for next years sophomore class advocate. I didn't win. Congrats, Ariel and Candy!

Today was the last study hall with Kara. Because she is a senior, she get to leave a week earlier then the rest of us. Dayum. I will miss that injun wench.

In Art, Pam left early, so Kellinka and I had a very silly conversation.

Me: What should the background for my self portrait be?
Kellinka: I don't know.
Me: I know! I am going to put sports stuff! Like basketballs and baseball bats!
Kellinka: [Laughter due to the fact that I am the least sports coordinated guy ever] Yeah, you go on and do that...
Me: [Faking to be pissed off] Yeah, well, I know what your background should be!
Kellinka: What?
Me: Naughty words like "sassy," "XXX" and "vixen."
Kellinka: Vixen?
Me: Yes. Vixen.
::Five minutes later::
Me: [Steals Kellinka's self portrait]
Kellinka: Hey!
Me: [Writes "sassy," "XXX," "vixen" and a new horrible adjective, "ho bag dick face."]
Kellinka: Tisk. Do you have an eraser?
Me: [Steals eraser from April] Yes.
Kellinka: [Erases all of the adjectives except "sassy."] Sassy can stay.

I also called Artsie Tartsie by her initials.

Tonight, I am going to Noodles and Barnes & Noble with Mother. Great fun!

4 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

You are ridiculous.

And, yes. Sassy can stay.

Oh, you forgot the part where Karlene was all whining at us in her valley girl voice after you took the eraser. "Give it BAAAACK. We need IIIIIT. Come OONNNNN. SeriousLYYYYYY."

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

hey...im glad ur doing better...
Jen

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

hey it is hard, but life must go on. besides they were wonderful people who made our lives better. i think in love we all want to give love and be loved in return. they certainly had both, we can only pray for the family now. they need our prayers.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

It's about life continuing. Everything happens for a purpose, and I can see the purose of it. Look at the unity of the NDA community that I thought we never had or could have.

As far as everything else that's going on at school, like exams, the teachers are just trying to keep us pushing forward so we don't focus too hard on tragedy.

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I guess it filters emotion from me. *sigh*

Oh, by the way, the Lizzie locker sign is a KILLER! HaHaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.