Monday, May 02, 2005

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

I haven't blogged in quite some time. For me, anyway. I will just provide y'all with the bare bones details of the past week.

Thursday: Rockapella was so totally amazing! They are my new favorite group. I went with Sockittoya, Emily and a few seniors. They are crazy good! Sockittoya was convinced that the beat-box guy was seizuring the whole time. The best part for me was the fact that they did the theme song for the mid 90s program, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? I hardly even remember watching it. All I remember was the theme song and that every once in a while, a group of children would run across the screen randomly. All in all, I was happy that they sang the song.

Friday: I hung out at Sockittoya's house with Kara, Emmy and, of course, Sockittoya. We gossiped and talked about how Estufa laughs after everything she says.

Me: Isn't it weird that Estufa laughs after everything she says?
Kara: Yeah! It is so funny. She will say, "Hey, Kara. Open that window." and then laugh for a few seconds.
Me: Kara, she never tells you to do anything. And she always laughs after she tries to insult me like, "Pencil Case, I am sure that Kara wants to transfer out of this study hall because you take her away from her homework."
Kara: Yeah, I guess you are right.

By the way, Estufa is really freaked out about this blog still. Pray for the anti-Easter Bunny.

Saturday: I went to Kellinka's house after going to Noodles & Co. and buying The Mole: Season One.

Today: Had a lazy day with Mother. Watched The Mole. Went online. Viewed the new episode of Family Guy. Life is good.

Throughout the whole entire weekend, I sang/listened to the Carmen Sandiego theme about 37 times. That bitch steals everything and goes everywhere.

PS - Anna Valeska, I miss Colorado now. Thanks a lot! Just playin'! Nope, I'm still not ghetto...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.