Monday, May 23, 2005

Whining gets you the schedule you want.

Yes, you heard me right. I got that damned schedule changed. I now have three classes to spend with Kellinka next year. Yessss. You know what is funny, though? Crabby Counselor was the one who fixed my schedule. I guess she isn't so crabby after all. She did tell me, though, to "stay put and don't move" because she had to get some files. At least the private school teachers aren't allowed to hit us with rulers anymore...

French was okay, I guess. Turns out I have the same shoes as Paul. Kellinka was weirded out by this for reasons beyond my membrane. In english, I read as Paris in Romeo+Juliet. [Spoiler alert!] He died. During lunch, I attempted to sing SPAMalot. Total frump and a half. Study hall was fairly normal. With Kara graduated and all, I have been pretty calm. Speaking of which, Kara has a blog now. I don't know if it will live past one post, but it has potential...It really does.

People are bitches *cough*Kellinka*cough*. I mean, she tries so hard to be cool, like today, in art. She all messed up my picture and tried to eat my hair. Total ho bag.

Just kidding, Kellinka is my little vacuum. She sucks up all my bad publicity.

Just kidding, again. If anything she is a hot water bottle.

Well, I must be off. I have a mushroom swiss burger in front of me that is screaming, "Eat me, Pencil Case!" I can't tell if it is serious or if it is bullying me.

3 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Kellinka said...

You are such a weird boy. Crabby Counselor is funny. Did she ask you if our relationship troubles were any better? I loved that the one thing we gained from that session was that Mike was kicked out of our French class. Haha.

And, yes, the mushroom Swiss cheese burger was bullying you. I sent it as revenge for all the shit you put on my drawing yesterday.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger jenn see said...

strange breakfast-club like deja vu...my life as a john hughes flick...david byrne would write the soundtrack.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger jenn see said...

with the RZA. there would be no appearances of Anthony Michael Hall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.