Monday, June 06, 2005

Ah, the mountain land.

Well, I am in Colorado now. Eight days to be exact. Daf was here, but left this afternoon which makes for a bittersweet day.

This post most likely won't be very long seeing as how I am currently escaping a cousin's birthday party.

Um...Father is still the same. I miss my friends, but I will see them again in two months, so no biggie.

Well, I have to go now, but stay tuned for my next post about my DVD containing a subliminal message and more Auntie Cindy stories.

5 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Aww Ben, I miss you so much. Two months without you... that's too long. =( It's good to hear that you are having fun, though! And you rinally cam online! YESS.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Magster said...

Ben!! I miss you so much! You aren't missing much, except the play. It's been hard without you, considering I really needed to talk to you! Do try to make contact!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

BEN! I MISS YOU! I'm sending your pictures today!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

I miss you psychotically.

And, Auntie Cindy! Yay!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Tay-Tay said...

Ihay cilpinay asecay!
Owhay are ooyay oingday?
OK, ellway,
EYBAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.