Friday, July 01, 2005

Kellinka is a ho bag dick face... Along with Artsie Tartsie.

Yes, this title describes the amount of emotions I have inside of me seeing as how I am really starting to miss my friends. You see, to an untrained eye, this title is very mean and hateful, but to people like Kellinka, it makes more sense than jack-o-lanterns on Halloween. That is saying a lot.

Summer is going okay, I have a job. The Dulcimer Shop is my new work place. I get over $300 a paycheck, so I really can't complain. I usually blow it fast, though, because I go to ExpressMen, Gap and Banana Republic. So fun.

Oh, I lost ten pounds. Very happy that makes me. I am doing 100+ sit-ups every night before bed and I don't snack between meals anymore, so I guess that helps. Sockittoya, I hope you are proud. But, seriously, I need to loose a few.

The 4th of July is coming up fast and, guess what?! I have to work, dammit. Uggh. I want to quit, but I need the dough.

Well, that about wraps up my bi-weekly post thus far. Peace to Daf, Kellinka, Seamstress, Sockittoya and whomever else reads this stuff.

Pencil Case out.

11 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Van Chelsing said...

Ben, I miss you too much.

Come back so I can get your measurements for the zoot suit, and so that we can go school clothes shopping at Express and Gap and all those other stylish stores.

Dude boy, you are raking in the dough! I can see why you'de go blow it at Express.

Oh, and I think I might have found a Fall Fest dress. And yes, I understand that it is the beginning of July and that I am a nutty loon.

Keep on having fun in CO and I'll talk to you soon!

-Loves from the Seamstress.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Hahaha. Love the title, definitely. Oh, art class. Berlin Wall for life, Ben.

Whoa! That is a great paying job, even if you do have to work the 4th.

I miss you psychotically much right now. And I still can't believe you remembered why we knew about the pet mice, Rain Man.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

ben
i have good news and bad news.
bad news
im leaving the state for the month.
good news
i might go to manitou today (the fourth of july)
well i guess i might see ya around
much love homey
jen

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Magster said...

I am proud! But I miss you! Get home soon! And don't blow all your money! I will talk later, just got home from Molly's cottage!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

hey its me, i miss you too. i got a job at mcdonalds. fun! so take care when do you come back?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Magster said...

Ben, I really need to talk to you! Not to mention we have to play Wal-Mart games...and hang out in my basement, and have the "we're hot oreo shake party" I miss you lots and lots! I really hope we can talk soon, but have a really fun time in Colorado, and when you get back, share your weightloss secrets!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Daf Sue said...

Ben. . .you disappoint me. And you know why. Dont change on me.

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bendito,
El Stopo being de la el Queerio

-La Bestio

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Jen jen said...

hey ben,
i think we might have a chance at seeing each other because i get back like on the 31 i think. dont u leave like somtime in agust? well i dont know. anyways i hope i will be able to see you again
Jen

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Daf Sue said...

how about updating?

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ben,
what's up! it seems like forever since I've seen you.... how's life treating ya?! I miss hearing your voice in french every morning.... guess what? i got to visit U of Notre Dame about a month ago, it was amazing!!!!!! hey when's that youth group thing, i think it would be fun even though you're in CO(of course that goes without saying how much more fun it would be with you there), have a great rest of the summer

much love, Ariel

P.S. where's that picture of us from the dance you promised me???!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.