Monday, August 15, 2005

Nobody Likes Onions.

So, I am home. No big deal. I already have gone and came back ony my family camping trip. Just put it this way: A house that sleeps twelve is not meant for fifteen and a half. 'Nuff said.

So, since I have been back, I have been hanging with friends. I went out to breakfast with Kara at Perkins, Seamstress's sweet sixteen and Kara's graduation/going away party, which was earlier today.

Seam's sweet sixteen was fun. We played night games and watched parts of Legally Blonde. We then played a game called Truth Or Truth, which is really Truth Or Dare without the dare part. I really wanted to get her some hermit crabs, but her dad disapproved. So, instead, I got her the OBCR of Hair.

Kara's party was uber great to the max (yes, we played Trivial Pursuit.) I got to see a lot of my old peeps and that got to see me. Sucks to be them. So, we watched Princess Diaries 2: A Royal Engagement. Omigod. One word: No. I was so bored during it, so I raided Kara's book shelves. I found my precious. Home Remedies for Men. There were solvings for all sorts of things, such as zipper dangers and delayed ejaculation. Sammy found this horrid and was embarrassed that her boyfriend, Adam, enjoyed it.

Now I am at home and listening to this great podcast called Nobody Likes Onions. Hilarious!

PS - This is the hundreth post on this blog! Thank you all for reading!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Daf Sue said...

I guess that you already forgot that we did something together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.