Friday, September 16, 2005

Amen, brother!

I am in study hall once again. I had to touch up some details on a late Driver's Ed paper, nad because I had extra time, I was all, "You know what? It is a good day to blog."

Swing Choir last night was pretty fun. For warm-ups, we sang the National Anthem for the varsity boy's soccer game. We then went into the auditorium to dance to a new song. I swear, this is the easiest dance that we have done so far. I am actually good at it. TS then came, a little late due to her son's soccer game, and we sang more. We now have four songs. Yesssss.

After Swing Choir, I came home and read The Scarlet Letter. While reading, I had this strange vision of Kellinka as Hester Pryne. Don't ask.

This morning, I missed the government meeting that I promised Kellinka I would go to. I just totally spaced out. I feel really bad, because I really badly wanted to tell the board what I thought of the dress code... Just kidding. But I am sorry I missed it. Next time?

English was crazy, as usual.

Mrs. Mellberg, after the prayer in a very "black" voice: Amen, brother!

Mrs. Mellberg, reading the morning announcements: Attention, NDA Bowling Club! We are open to new members, so if you are interested in blowing--
Class: [Laughter]

The rest of class was pretty much Diana and I telling Anna to focus after we were talking.

History was pretty boring, today. We learned a lot, like Teen Court and not being allowed to shot a wolf, but, I don't know, it was just boring.

And that leaves us here, in the library, for study hall. Wish me a happy rest of the day and I might just blog again later!

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Um, why am I Hester? That is not fair.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

hey it isn't my fault sherm is slightly slow and obnoxious. also history is the best class ever, and there are several reasons why

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger sacrlett o'hara said...

hey also visit my blog sometime and leave a comment so i know you did

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.