Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dog treats, "Teeth," and The Gender Song.

Oh, what a crazy week so far. I mean, you don't just get weeks like this every day. You just don't.

Now, enough with the pointless and retarded babble.

Okay, so as most of you have already heard, Kellinka ate dog treats yesterday. Not by choice, of course. You see, the other day, when Madame was trying to explain to us that dog treats are -- ahem -- good, Kellinka was not in agreeance. "Disgusted" is more like it. Well, Madame wanted to get Kellinka to try some, too, so she brought some in. Typical of a Russian, though... Oh, I heart Madame. Anyway, Kellinka read a sentence en francais tres bien, so Madame said she could have "cookies" -- er -- Dog treats. One thing led to another and Kellinka ate them. Afterward, a red-with-laughter Madame told her what the cookies really were, and Kellinka's cookie fun was over, to say the least.

Anyway, back to today's news.

Kellinka got her braces off, so her new nickname is Teeth. And during French, I made a new song that really annoys Mademoiselle.

(Sing to the phrase, I like to be in America!, from West Side story)

Da Da Da Da Da Da Le La Les!

That, my friends, I call The Gender Song.

Yeah, so, other than that, life is pretty normal... I do have a few lines from History and Theology to share, though! Happiness!

Mr. Schultz: So, does anyone have a current event to share?
Brigid: At a zoo, a buffalo attacked a lion.
Mr. Schultz: Did the buffalo win?
Diana, shocked: What kind of question is that?! "Did the buffalo win?!"

Me: I wonder if Kellinka will have huge teeth now that her braces are off.
Seamstress: Well, if she does, she can be friends with Paul.
Me: Paul doesn't have big teeth...
Seamstress: Yes, he does! Have you ever seen those chompers!?

Then Seamstress and I went on to draw Tucker in various ways... One of which was eating her arm.

Theology...

Mr. Tumpane: We are going to move our desks into a circle... The Circle of Trust.
Me: Why?
Mr. Tumpane: Well, just because. You don't want to be out of the circle, do you?
Brigid: Why do you bring up dirty movies like Meet the Fockers during class?
Mr. Tumpane: I believe the movie was Meet the Parents.
Brigid: Yeah, but they talked more about the Circle of Trust in the second one.
Mr. Tumpane and I: No. I don't think so.
Stephanie: I think Brigid doesn't know what she is talking about.

Brigid: Mr. Tumpane, do you realize that no matter who you move or where you move them to, they are still going to talk to who they're next to?
Me: Yeah. You moved me away from Stephanie to across the room next to Megan, but Stephanie was the one that still screamed across the room to Megan.
Mr. Tumpane: So, you are saying that I should just give up?
Tiffany: No. We are saying that [points to door] Megan has to go.

So, that is about it. Bye.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

HAHAHA. I love your crazy self and your crazy blog and especially your crazy Tucker Sue.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Wolfae said...

Just wanted to say hi. You're amazing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.