Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Barf in a water bottle.

So, Jacob puked in his water bottle that looked like a bottle of booze and then told J-master Brookman that he wasn't intimidated by him... And his fathering skills???? Yeah, lunch is messed up to the third power. Then we wrote notes from students to faculty telling them to ask them to Sweetheart's. That was fun. Espicially the one Jacob was going to actually send.

I am in French class and Mike is singing. Oh, and natasha is c to the rabby. And Joe Joe is in here eating pizza. And Chels can't tell the difference between pink and red. And even in the computer lab, this hour is a silly one.

Well, I am bored, so I am outta here.

Pease's exam: Part 1 next hour.

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Kellinka said...

Har. I love your bloggums.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you crack me up ^_^

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thursday, September 15, 2005:
You wrote you had a crush and hoped that they like you. Who is it? Maybe I know if they like you back. Or maybe you're not crushing on them any more. Please tell me!
(I don't have an account that's why I'm anonymous)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.